Yes, Thiago, that link is an evidence that Mr. Ship has abandoned his own
Ship. He has let you all down. For those who are using Tapestry in
production, pull them down ASAP and rewrite them in another best of breed
framework like Wicket. That, Mr. Ship has left, is a clear evidence that
Tapestry would die very soon. It was already a dying framework. Let's get
the coffin ready to bury that losers framework.
And as for you comment about Wicket, Thiago, Howard of course won't admit
it publicly that he is using Wicket. I know a client where Howard used
Wicket to implement their presentation layer. Contact me privately and I
would share with you that Howard's secret.

Thiago, how many more weeks or  months left for you also to abandon
Tapestry?