On Fri, 12 Feb 2016 14:54:21 -0200, JT <jem...@gmail.com> wrote:

Not. Not only you. But everyone who broke google app engine feature!

Did you file a JIRA ticket about it? Did you notice your question had already been answered by Jon Williams, who said he has a working T65.4 application running in Google App Engine?

On Feb 12, 2016 11:50 AM, "Thiago H de Paula Figueiredo" <thiag...@gmail.com>