Am 01.08.24 um 10:36 schrieb Kalle Korhonen:
I would just call it Tapestry 6.x. It's not going to be compatible with any
previous version, or even with previous servlet containers. I well know the
history ("there will never be Tapesty 6") but past is past, there's no good
reason to avoid a new major, semantic version to indicate the difference.

My two cents,

+1

I understand your arguments Thiago, this is Apache Tapestry 5, so the version must start with 5.

I'm with Kalle to bring the version with Jakarta EE to version 6 as the changes are too extensive.
Also to the outside.

And we also have enough space in the 5 branch.

Regards
Andreas
PS.: translated with DeepL
--