can you port your application to linux where kill -quit given you
complete stacktrace? Unfortunately I don't know how to create full
stack trace under windows, but you'd need it definitely.

Have you tried the manager? It could show you the
servlets/actions/whatever which hangs. Probably you have a deadlock
somewhere, and you are running out of threads. Have you examined the
load on the machine?

leon