From: George Azzopardi [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Thursday, December 22, 2005 5:18 PM
To: users@tomcat.apache.org
Subject: Catalina.policy to add new file permissions

Hi people,

I have a web application running on Tomcat on Server A. This application
needs to write new files on Server B. However I am getting Access is Denied
exception. Do I need to modify the catalina.policy file to grant new
filepermissions? If yes how can do it? Do you have a small example?

Thanks for your help

Regards,

George Azzopardi

If you are not the intended recipient, please contact the sender by reply
Any unauthorized review, use, disclosure, dissemination, forwarding, printing
or copying of this email or any action taken in reliance on this e-mail is
strictly
prohibited and may be unlawful.

  Visit us at http://www.cognizant.com