> From: George Sexton [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
> Since most people use threaded mail readers that go from oldest to newest,
> this isn't much of a problem for most people.

... I'm sorry?  Which 'this' were you referring to here?  It wasn't in context,
so I'm afraid I can't tell for sure.  I'll have to guess - another issue with
top posting.

[scrolls down, reads his entire earlier message]

Ah.  After some research, I assume it was:

> >  that context may jump about as different posters
> > respond to different parts of a thread at different times.

It would appear that 'most people' have better memories than I do, then - which
is fair enough.

> You should look for a better mail reader.

I've used plenty of different mail and news readers over the years.  I've not
yet found one that reminds me of the context when I have jumped back (say) five
messages in a thread, rather than (say) eight.  As always, I'd welcome any
recommendations!

           - Peter