Hi,

I am setting the PermGen with JvmX option (JvmX 256mb).

Thank you,
Aparna

"Peter Lin" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
01/17/2006 09:15 AM
Please respond to
"Tomcat Users List" <users@tomcat.apache.org>

"Tomcat Users List" <users@tomcat.apache.org>
cc

Subject
Re: [OT] 64Bit Java doesn't honour Xmx,Xms settings?

permgen isn't affected by the normal

-Xms -Xmx

you have to explicitly set the permGen using the proper setting. I forget
the exact syntax at the moment, but it should be archived on the mailing
list.

peter