No but i have an update on my case, I'm managing to kill the JVM in 60
seconds, with errors in HotSpot compiler:
#
# An unexpected error has been detected by HotSpot Virtual Machine:
#
#  SIGSEGV (0xb) at pc=0x0000002a95fbe300, pid=771, tid=1085610352
#
# Java VM: Java HotSpot(TM) 64-Bit Server VM (1.5.0_06-b05 mixed mode)
# Problematic frame:
# V  [libjvm.so+0x4fa300]
#

We tried to run the machine with no-smp kernel, same shit, but need
more time to crash. Now we are making a memtest to ensure that it's
not a hardware problem...

However, does anyone knows about any known problems with 64bit versions?
We have some irregularities,
first we are using jdk1.5_06 for amd64 on xeonem64t machines, but sun
says its ok (there is no other intel / linux jdk available also)

second: other communicating vms, before and after the server in
question, are 32 bit, could it be a problem?

regards
Leon