From: Caldarale, Charles R [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Thursday, January 19, 2006 11:52 AM
To: Tomcat Users List
Subject: RE: Tomcat upgrade: 3.3.1 --> 5.0.28, hang up after running 1
or 2 days

> From: Monica Wu [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
> Subject: RE: Tomcat upgrade: 3.3.1 --> 5.0.28, hang up after
> running 1 or 2 days
>
> Oops! How to retrieve a thread dump when it hangs in Windows?

I don't know how to do that when the process is running as a service.
For investigative purposes, you could try running it from a command
prompt and enter ctrl-break when you get the hang; that should give you
state and walkback info for each thread.

Is it possible you're hitting some kind of quota limits? (Unusual to
have that enabled in Windows, but you never know.)  Hitting the max size
on a log file perhaps?

 - Chuck

and its attachments from all computers.