> From: Darren Hall [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
> Subject: RE: (newb) Tomcat servlet mapping problem
>
> So, my question is... why am I getting the "ClassDefNotFound"
> error, and how do I correct it (or can I, given my current
> configuration)?

Simplistic packageless servlets may well work, but real ones without
packages have caused grief for several people on this list.  Take a look
at:
http://tomcat.apache.org/faq/classnotfound.html
for more details.

Until that potential source of class loading confusion is removed, it
may be difficult to resolve any other issues you may be encountering.

 - Chuck

and its attachments from all computers.