        From: DEEPA M N [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
        Sent: Tue 1/31/2006 11:43 AM
        To: Tomcat Users List
        Subject: Re: Download file Problem - 404 error

        Hi
          I did as u said. This is wat the error i m getting.

D:\Tomcat5.0\jakarta-tomcat-5.0.28\webapps\DownloadFile\WEB-INF\classes>java
com.deepa.servlet.DownloadFiles
com/deepa/servlet/DownloadFiles (wrong name: DownloadFiles)
                at java.security.SecureClassLoader.defineClass(Unknown
Source)
                at java.net.URLClassLoader.defineClass(Unknown Source)
                at java.net.URLClassLoader.access$100(Unknown Source)

D:\Tomcat5.0\jakarta-tomcat-5.0.28\webapps\DownloadFile\WEB-INF\classes\com\d
eepa\servlet>java DownloadFiles
javax/servlet/http/HttpServlet
                at java.security.SecureClassLoader.defineClass(Unknown
Source)
                at java.net.URLClassLoader.defineClass(Unknown Source)
                at java.net.URLClassLoader.access$100(Unknown Source)

          Thank u

          Anto Paul <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
          In what package it is defined ?.
        Are you sure you deleted the old classfiles and compiled the
        classfiles to the right folder ?
        Go to WEB-INF\classes and type java com.deepa.servlet.DownloadFiles.
        Go to classes com/deepa/servlet and type java DownloadFiles.

        It should give the same error since it is not in the right
        package/directory structure.

        ---------------------------------
         Jiyo cricket on Yahoo! India cricket

Disclaimer

"This message(including attachment if any)is confidential and may be
privileged.Before opening attachments please check them
for viruses and defects.MindTree Consulting Private Limited (MindTree)will not
be responsible for any viruses or defects or
any forwarded attachments emanating either from within MindTree or outside.If
you have received this message by mistake please notify the sender by return
e-mail and delete this message from your system. Any unauthorized use or
dissemination of this message in whole or in part is strictly prohibited.
Please note that e-mails are susceptible to change and MindTree shall not be
liable for any improper, untimely or incomplete transmission."