On Thursday, 23 בMarch 2006 13:32, korbben wrote:
> Thanks Peter, we have most experience in Fedora Core 1b, but is it a
> good distribution for production ?
> We use Fedora only for intranet server, but now for a extranet
> server, whith maximal security and stability, Fedora is recommended ?

As peter mentioned, and I'll stipulate - every distro can be made to be
secure (enough) fairly easily if you are familiar with it, and probably
no distro will be secured enough if you have no idea what you're doing.

If you have experience with Fedora, then go with that. On a general
principal I would recommend going with a more recent version, such as
Fedora Core 4 on the premise that it has less security issues due to
being more up to date, but if you make sure to apply all security
updates and upgrade packages that are EOLed, then you should be ok,
regardless of which distro you choose.

--
Oded

::..
Famous Last words 143-"Here kitty, kitty, kitty..."