Hi Chris,

Apologies for coming back on this one after a long gap.

Wanted to know if the HTTP NIO connectors do not support IPv6?

In our server.xml we had below two connectors  defined.  This configuration
did not support Ipv6 For both ssl and non-ssl requests.

1.       For non-SSL requests:  HTTP Connector with  protocol="HTTP/1.1"
      *(HTTP BIO connector)*

2.       For SSL requests:  HTTP Connector with protocol="
org.apache.coyote.http11.Http11NioProtocol"       *(HTTP NIO connector)*

On modifying these two connectors to use the BIO implementation,  *protocol*
*=**“org.apache.coyote.http11.Http11Protocol”* the server supports IPv6.

Is there any other configuration required so that HTTP NIO connector would
support IPv6?

Thanks & Regards,
Aditi

On Tue, Jul 10, 2012 at 10:11 PM, Christopher Schultz <