> Today we're about to deploy a simple app that is basically a charts
> solution that will run over Tomcat 7.X. Well till there everything is all
> right. But since I'm not a heavy user of Tomcat I'm not so sure what could
> that be the best settup for my app for not have problems in a first sight
> by a miss configuration.
>
> This app will have 100 concurrent users and in terms of hardware I'm not
> sure what they will give us.
>
> Is that possible that you guys share some experience and minimal setup due
> to those above scenario?
>
> Thanks!!!

Daniel,

I think that you are trying to use this list incorrectly. If everyone
that wanted to use tomcat emailed the list, none of the people who
answer questions on the list would be able to get any work done. They
are only answering the questions posted on this list in their own free
time. Nobody is paid to answer questions on this list.

The suggested approach to using tomcat (and open source software in general) is

1) download, install, try it out
2) if you get an error, google for the error message. 99.99% of the
time, somebody else will have hit the problem and commented about it
somewhere
3) if you can't fix it by yourself, ask the list

You seem to be asking "for this piece of software (that I won't tell
you anything about), how should I configure tomcat?" Nobody can answer
that question. We don't know the software - you haven't told us. We
don't know the hardware. We don't know the load.

Even if people did know the above, the answer is always to try your
suggested load using your hardware, and see what happens. The defaults
generally work very well in a broad range of situations. That's why
they are the defaults. Perhaps you will need to tweak some settings,
but you need to have a baseline, and method to test what effect each
change actually has.

HTH

Chris