Hi everyone.

My name is Isaac.
This is the first time I sent a mail to this mailing ist.

I'm working with Netbeans 7 and Tomcat 7.0.32

I've installed tomcat-native 1.1.24 for Mac
OS (tomcat-native-1.1.24-src.tar.gz) from tomcat.apache.org
I had no errors, but when I restart the server, I obtain this:

"SEVERE: An incompatible version 1.1.22 of the APR based Apache
Tomcat Native library is installed, while Tomcat requires version 1.1.24",

but I'm just installed the last version of Tomcat-native.
I couldn't find useful help on the web, and I don't know how to fix it.

Thanks in advance for the help.

Best regards,
Isaac.