> So you downloaded the source and then ran a program that downloads the
> source? I can't find these strings anywhere in the tcnative-1.1.24
> package:
> > --->  Extracting tomcat-native --->  Configuring tomcat-native --->
> > Building tomcat-native --->  Staging tomcat-native into destroot
> > --->  Installing tomcat-native @1.1.22_0 --->  Activating
> > tomcat-native @1.1.22_0
> What script did you actually run?
> - -chris

Hi Chris,

So, I've just realized about my error during the installation. Thanks a lot
for that :)
I used an application to facilitate the installation of tomcat-native and I
thought I'm downloading the last version..... I apologize for my mistake.
So my "problem" with tomcat-native has been fixed.

Thanks a lot again :)

Isaac.