mohit.g...@rbs.com wrote:
Hi
Thanks for all the help and I know it may sound lame but I am trying to learn
these things.
Although I have one more doubt.
If we have multiple tomcat for multiple environment on the single Unix
box(machine)
Now Single Apache daemon is running for multiple environment. So can we run
multiple instance of Apache daemon in the same machine or not for each
different environment.
If this is possible how can we accomplish this.

Yes you can, but this is a Tomcat list, not an Apache httpd list.
So for that question you should better go to the Apache httpd help list.

The real question is : what does that Apache httpd really do, in your setup ?

(Unrelated note : send your responses only to the list, do not send me an extra copy. I already get each message posted to the list, so I get them in double now).