I am new to this, I have just installed YourKit and see a lot of threads
blocked,but currently my response are fine, the blocked thread are showing the
following

Blocker Thread QuartzSchedular_Worker-6 native ID ..

On clicking on the Blocker thread it shows me the following,

org.apache.log4j.Category.callAppenderscom.mysql.jdbc.SingleByteCharsetConverter.getInstanceorg.apache.tomcat.dbcp.pool.impl.GenericObjectPool.borrorObject()org.apache.tomcat.dbcp.pool.impl.GenericObjectPool.addObjectToPool()ogr.apache.tomcat.dbcp.pool.impl.GenericObjectPool.getNumIdle
Does any of these sound like  reason. It would be great to get pointed in the
right direction.
Regards,Ayush