Sorry if what I wrote was confusing, actually I have installed YourKit profiler
and am profiling my tomcat. On checking or blocking threads I get to see the
following,
Blocker Thread QuartzSchedular_Worker-6 native ID ..

On clicking on the Blocker thread it shows me the following,

--org.apache.log4j.Category.callAppenders
--com.mysql.jdbc.SingleByteCharsetConverter.getInstance
--org.apache.tomcat.dbcp.pool.impl.GenericObjectPool.borrorObject()
--org.apache.tomcat.dbcp.pool.impl.GenericObjectPool.addObjectToPool()
--ogr.apache.tomcat.dbcp.pool.impl.GenericObjectPool.getNumIdle

As I am new to this I am not sure what might be causing this, is it log4j
or something else like dbcp pool.

Help appreciated.

Ayush.