Hey Mark,

thanks for reply.

I do have some more questions as the main configuration i not done by myself.
We are using Apache 2.2.16 on Debian. Therefore MaxRequestWorkers is called
MaxClients, isn't it?

Currently it is set to 312. So if we have two tomcats with 200 thread each
MaxClients is to low? I either should reduce the Thread at the connector or
increase MaxClients?

We got the connection_pool_timeout from here:
https://community.jboss.org/wiki/OptimalModjk12Configuration

I will have a look on the other recommended options

Thanks..

Mit freundlichen Grüßen
David Kumar
Softwareentwickler, B. Sc.