Sam Takoy wrote:
Actually, I download the .zip version of Tomcat. I installed the service using the
"service install" command. So now I'm wondering, given my current situation,
how to activate the system tray option.

Sam, sorry.
I was under the impression that when you install Tomcat as a Windows Service, it automatically creates a system tray icon. But now that I think further about it, I may have been confusing this with Apache httpd (which I am sure does install a system tray icon). It has been a while since I last installed a Windows-based Tomcat.
Anyway, if Tomcat doesn't, I apologise and take back my imprudent answer.