Hi.

Note:
try to avoid top-posting, on this list.
(top-posting means responding on top of the previous message, like I am doing
just now).
The reason why we ask not to do that, is that it forces whoever is reading your message, to scroll down and try to figure out to what question(s) you are answering. Answer in the text, just below the question, or at the end (and remove what is no longer relevant). This way, someone else can easily follow the logic flow of the matter.
End of Note.

David Kumar wrote:
Hey,

I'm using:
lsof -u tomcat

Both of our tomcats are runing wiht user tomcat..
Attached you can find a sample from today 07:00 am (GMT+1)

How about a "netstat -t -pan" ? it's a bit easier to find the relevant
connections.
If needed, tell us which processes are Tomcat instances/threads and which are Apache httpd (if it is not evident from the list).