Mark, Andre,

I gave him the link to http://tomcat.apache.org/connectors-doc/ and copied from
the Tomcat connector page.

In looking at the quick.html page, the information is somewhat out of date:

"You should first have mod_jk.so (unix) or mod_jk.dll (Windows) installed in
your Apache module directory (see your Apache documentation to locate it).

"Usual locations for modules directory on Unix:

"/usr/lib/apache/
/usr/lib/apache2/
/usr/local/apache/libexec/

"Usual locations for modules directory on Windows :

"C:\Program Files\Apache Group\Apache\modules\
C:\Program Files\Apache Group\Apache2\modules\"

Note the references to mod_jk.dll, and "Apache Group".

Jeffrey Harris

This e-mail and any attachments are intended only for the use of the
addressee(s) named herein and may contain proprietary information. If you are
not the intended recipient of this e-mail or believe that you received this
email in error, please take immediate action to notify the sender of the
apparent error by reply e-mail; permanently delete the e-mail and any
attachments from your computer; and do not disseminate, distribute, use, or
copy this message and any attachments.