You still have not answered how the mapping are being made in the first place.
Is the
service account dynamically setting the mapping using net use, or through the
Windows
API?  Are you relying on static mappings in the user account profile?

Jeffrey Harris

This e-mail and any attachments are intended only for the use of the
addressee(s) named herein and may contain proprietary information. If you are
not the intended recipient of this e-mail or believe that you received this
email in error, please take immediate action to notify the sender of the
apparent error by reply e-mail; permanently delete the e-mail and any
attachments from your computer; and do not disseminate, distribute, use, or
copy this message and any attachments.