Hi all,

I just want to give you an update about my problem....

THANKS TO ALL!!!!

Felix gave me the final hint... I really had some connection not given back to
the pool, so the connections kept open.. -> :-( I thought I checked that.

Since I fixed that and use removeAbandoned there was no more crash!!! Finally..
:-)

I REALY appreciate your help. You guys are doing a really GREAT job!

Thanks again..

David Kumar