I experimented with deploying a demo.war and a demo##001.war

When I parallel deploy demo##001.war, in my servlet, when I use:
servletContext.getContextPath();  it prints:  /demo

Why doesn't it print /demo##001 ?

If I do:  servletContext.getRealPath(getServletName());  it prints:
C:\ApacheTomcat\apache-tomcat-7.0.42\webapps\demo##001\servlet-mapping-name

I wanted to grab the demo##001 name and stick in the corner of my web apps
running in development, so users can see which version is deployed.
Can I get demo##001 without parsing the results of getRealPath()?