I tried with 7.0.47 and I still get 404 regardless of the the state of bindOnInit.

/<Connector port="8080" protocol="HTTP/1.1"//
//               connectionTimeout="20000"//
//               redirectPort="8443" bindOnInit="false/true"/>/

From: Adrian Tarau [mailto:mailingl...@adrian.tarau.org]
Subject: Re: Getting 404 before the container starts all servlets
I tried with bindOnInit=false and bindOnInit=true, it makes no
difference. I'm using tomcat 7.0.34, would this option be available in
7.0.34?
It should be.  Note that the Tomcat you're using is over a year old, so you
might want to consider upgrading, regardless.  Lots of things fixed since then.

  - Chuck

attachments from all computers.