Mark,

Thank you for your response. The same application started under 6.0 does not
manifest itself like that.

The first thing that I did was to put a break point in the first filter, to see
if the 404 comes from one of the servlets. I got a 404 without reaching any the
break point.

I will enable debugging in Tomcat and come back with additional information. I
do not exclude an application issue, however, everything points to Tomcat at
this point.

Sent from my iPhone