Thanks Chris.
I am not sure whether the sticky session is needed or not. The session
replication also may not be needed. My requirement is very simple. There
are 2 back end servers. I want both gets same user communication at the
same time, so that, if one server fails the other can continue. I though
cluster is the solution. Does the session replication come with the
clustering feature?

VIP means Virtual IP address given to client. Back-end servers can be
communicated using the VIP no matter where the LB routes the requests to

RH