Yestarday my PrimeFaces applications started to crash. They didn't render
correctly and nothing worked.

Chrome console output:

> Resource interpreted as Stylesheet but transferred with MIME type
> text/plain: "
> http://spdata-apps.net/cliente/javax.faces.resource/theme.css.jsf?ln=primefaces-redmond";.
> login.jsf:3
> Resource interpreted as Script but transferred with MIME type text/plain: "
> http://spdata-apps.net/cliente/javax.faces.resource/primefaces.js.jsf?ln=primefaces&v=4.0.9";.
> login.jsf:3
> Resource interpreted as Image but transferred with MIME type text/plain: "
> http://spdata-apps.net/cliente/javax.faces.resource/loading26.gif.jsf?ln=image";.
> login.jsf:22
> GET
> http://spdata-apps.net/cliente/javax.faces.resource/primefaces.css.jsf?ln=primefaces&v=4.0.9net::ERR_INVALID_CHUNKED_ENCODING
>  login.jsf:3
> Uncaught ReferenceError: PrimeFaces is not defined common.js.jsf?ln=js:1
> Uncaught ReferenceError: PrimeFaces is not defined login.jsf:22
> Uncaught ReferenceError: PrimeFaces is not defined login.jsf:39
> Uncaught ReferenceError: PrimeFaces is not defined login.jsf:48
> Uncaught ReferenceError: PrimeFaces is not defined login.jsf:48
> Uncaught ReferenceError: PrimeFaces is not defined login.jsf:48
> Uncaught ReferenceError: PrimeFaces is not defined login.jsf:49
> Uncaught ReferenceError: PrimeFaces is not defined login.jsf:22

Every time I hit F5 the page render changed, but still corrupted, and the
console erros changed, but they were basically like above.

Restarting the server solved the problem, and I never had this issue with
Tomcat 7.

Any ideas?

Thanks in advance,
Phillip