Felipe,

On 3/13/14, 3:15 PM, Felipe Jaekel wrote:
> Thanks for the replies. I'll answer to all soon.
>
> Problem is happening again. It's on its "initial phase", where
> icons and other images from the application are missing, but its
> functional.
>
> No deployment made today.
>
> My server runs with 2GB heap and 2GB PermGen.

That sounds completely insane. What requires a 2GiB PermGen space? It
sounds like you are loading more classes more than you are actually
using them.

Are you using a 64-bit JVM? The "OS arch" in your pastebin sceenshot
shows "amd64" but I'm not sure if that reflects the JVM as well. I
doubt you'd be able to launch your JVM if it were 32-bit with a 2GiB
heap and a 2 GiB PermGen, but I just thought I'd ask.

Again... why such a huge PermGen space?

> Current server status:
> https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/66737052/_manager.pdf
>
> Chrome console output: Resource interpreted as Image but
> transferred with MIME type text/css: "
> http://spdata-apps.net/colaborador/javax.faces.resource/theme.css.jsf?ln=primefaces-aristo";.

jquery.js.jsf?ln=primefaces&v=4.0.10:25
> Resource interpreted as Image but transferred with MIME type
> text/css: "
> http://spdata-apps.net/colaborador/javax.faces.resource/theme.css.jsf?ln=primefaces-aristo";.

jquery.js.jsf?ln=primefaces&v=4.0.10:25

> When I look at Network tab and click at theme.css I get a *This
> request has no response data available.* message

Anything at all in the log files? Specifically, catalina.out.