Milo,

The video is embedded in a JWPlayer Javascript application.  The video is in
the page too, but you need download it before watch it.

Summarizing, here the simulating process of watching the video:

User access the page              | Tomcat serve the page.
User clicks "play" button       | Tomcat send the video to the user (it is the
same if the user download it)
User watches the video in the JWPlayer windows| The processing task of the
video is in the local user machine - The interaction between the web
application finishes after download the video.

Danilo

Grupo Energisa
Danilo A. Oliveira
Analista Suporte Aplicacao TI - DPTO CORP. DE INFRAESTR. TI
e-mail: danilo.olive...@energisa.com.br | tel: (32) 3429-6342 | cel: (32)
8452-9478

Esta mensagem contém informação confidencial. Se você a recebeu por engano, não
divulgue ou copie seu conteúdo. Por favor, avise ao remetente imediatamente e
apague-a do computador.
Privileged and confidential. If this message has been received by mistake, do
not disclose or copy its contents. Please notify sender and delete immediately.