HI All,

 The problem is solved now . we are have implemented a callback
functionality where after every 45 seconds we call back the same method
again .Hence making sure that there is no timeout.

 But as per identifying  the actual reason behind the problem i tried to
reproduce  the  issue,after  every time after response exceeds  1 min i
would get same internal error with same logs as I had mentioned earlier .I
got the confirmation that there is firewall between users browser and
web-server but i could not get more information about firewall . I have
read many blogs where people have faced same issue because of firewall.

I had no clue that firewall would drop the connection if it does not
recieve response within stiplulated time.
Can i increase this timeout period ? if firewall was not there then my app
would i worked properly ?