> OK so I just spent an age trying to push my project to a GitHub repositry but
> I think i must just be too tired to use my brain correctly.
> Eventally gave up and just pasted my servlet into a file there.
> https://github.com/Leighbee13/RUNTHIS/tree/master
> Let me know if this works!

An interesting servlet...

The problem is that the names of your temporary files are constant ones.

So if several requests are coming at the same time. several users'
data will be written into the same file.

If a user hasn't completed downloading her file, and another requests
comes in,  the "finished.wav" file will be overwritten with new data.

Best regards,
Konstantin Kolinko