Hey!

I installed apache-tomcat-7.0.47 on debian and also installed and
configured railo 4.1.1.009.
I added the servlet for CFML and now i ended up with lots of WEB-INF
directories in my tomcat directory and the subdirectories.
A find gives me the following output :
./lib/WEB-INF
./bin/WEB-INF
./work/WEB-INF
./logs/WEB-INF
./temp/WEB-INF
./conf/WEB-INF
./default/examples/WEB-INF
./default/WEB-INF
./default/manager/WEB-INF
./default/host-manager/WEB-INF
./default/ROOT/WEB-INF
./default/docs/appdev/sample/web/WEB-INF
./default/docs/WEB-INF
./webapps/WEB-INF
./webapps/ROOT/WEB-INF

The tomcat takes quite a while (350s) to start up and this is really
starting to annoy me. So, whats this and what are some common settings to
achieve a faster start up of the tomcat?

kind regards,

René
--

René Scheffler

Auszubildender

Fon:    +49 30 609 8790 14
Office: +49 30 609 8790 0
Mobil:  +49 176 207 970 42

E-Mail: rene.scheff...@pixeltex.com

Internet: http://www.PIXELTEX.com <http://www.pixeltex.com/>

PIXELTEX GmbH, Albrechtstrasse 18, 10117 Berlin, Germany

Registergericht: Amtsgericht Charlottenburg, HRB 142440 B

Geschäftsführer: Louis Brauer