> Hi,
>
> Setting logEffectiveWebXml=true in context.xml does not log the web
> fragments in the <absolute-ordering> clause of the output web.xml; it is
> not specified.
>
> Is it expected ? Should I file a bug ?
>
> I think it is a convenient feature to debug in which order the web
> fragments are loaded.

It logs web.xml created from merging of all processed fragments and annotations.

If data from your fragment are not included in the resulting web.xml,
it means that you fragment is not effective (ignored, misconfigured
etc.)

If you need more specific help, you need to provide enough information
for someone else to reproduce your issue.

Check what version of specification your files are declaring.
Cross-check your expectations with the Servlet specification text.