Hello Chris,

Thank you for your quick response.

When connecting from Tomcat to third party, we are going through a servlet code
which is customized by us. We package the code into a jar file which sits on
the \WEB-INF\lib folder. When connection, we create a session and connect
through the application server IP address, jolt port, username and password.
The third party system we connect to is a PeopleSoft ERP system.

When the problem occurs, I would estimate it to be about 200 or so active
sessions through just that one folder. Now, another thing I forgot to mention
is, we have multiple web application folders with the same files but just
different PeopleTools version to support for different clients. These are not
slowing up and they have about maybe 10 - 20 sessions. Just throwing this
information out there in case.

Also to note again, I do not think it is the connection to the third party.
While reviewing the logs, I notice when connecting to third party, it takes
about 10 seconds round-trip. We write logs when it begin connection to end
connection. Something is bottlenecking in the tomcat server before trying to
connect.

Hope this helps.

Thanks,

Thone