Thanks Christopher,

Yeah ... that might be the issue.

I had installed 32 bit Apache Tomcat 7.0.59 ... and 64-bit Java 7.

I will plan on installing the 64 bit Apache Tomcat 7.0.59 version now.

It's interesting ... that Tomcat starts up fine, using the startup scripts
... and the Application that I was installing Tomcat for ... also appears
to be running fine.

Thanks for your help.

On Wed, May 13, 2015 at 2:34 PM, Christopher Schultz <
ch...@christopherschultz.net> wrote:

Troy Robinson
Programmer Analyst
SaskTel
Phone  (306) 777-5491;  Mobile (306) 531-3810
Email:  troy.robin...@sasktel.com
"Right Solution, Right Time"

--
*NOTICE:  This confidential e-mail message is only for the intended
recipients.  If you are not the intended recipient, be advised that