Rahul,

On 7/21/15 11:02 PM, Rahul Kumar Singh wrote:
> Dear Christopher,
>> Any quotas on the filesystem?
> No.
>> Any idea which class it's having trouble loading?
>
> I have no idea on this but I have got the below exception:

====

2015-07-17 09:53:50,860 <ERROR> javax.servlet.ServletException:
> java.lang.ClassFormatError: Truncated class file at
> org.apache.jasper.servlet.JspServlet.service(JspServlet.java:343)
> at javax.servlet.http.HttpServlet.service(HttpServlet.java:727) at
> org.apache.catalina.core.ApplicationFilterChain.internalDoFilter(Appli
cationFilterChain.java:303)

at
erChain.java:208)

Well,

it looks like you are having a problem loading a JSP-based class
file. You could write a script to try to load each JSP .class file to
see which one is broken. Something like this:

$ for class in $(find . -name "*.class") ; \
  do \
    echo $class \
    javap -classpath [classpath] $(sed -e 's/\.class//' ) \
  done

> For more reference there is some logs from Catalina.out after
> tomcat startup.
>
> Jul 17, 2015 11:58:33 AM
> org.apache.jasper.compiler.TldLocationsCache tldScanJar INFO: At
> least one JAR was scanned for TLDs yet contained no TLDs. Enable
> debug logging for this logger for a complete list of JARs that were
> scanned but no TLDs were found in them. Skipping unneeded JARs
> during scanning can improve startup time and JSP compilation time.

This is unrelated to your real problem.