Sreyan,

On 8/31/15 3:20 PM, Sreyan Chakravarty wrote:
> Ok I found FormAuthenticator and landingPage attribute in it in the
> source.

You shouldn't need to look at the source.

> But how do I use that in my application ? What do I do ?

You configure the FormAuthenticationValve in your application's
META-INF/context.xml file.
http://tomcat.apache.org/tomcat-8.0-doc/config/valve.html#Introduction

The intro says you can configure any Valve in any of the following
"Catalina container[s] (Engine, Host, or Context)." Just make it a new
child of the <Context> element you should already have.

> Any documentation for this ?

Just what you have already read:

<Context>
  <Valve className="name.of.valve.class"