> I need something like,
>
> My main landing page  www.mysite.com
>
> Subdomains I am looking for
>
> myfeature1.mysite.com
>
> myfeature2.mysite.com
>
> myfeature3.mysite.com
>
> etc
>
> myfeature is  a cookie value which comes from www.mysite.com(this is
> landing page which drops myfeature cookie)..
>
> - Kiran

so if you map *.mysite.com DNS name to a single server, it can do all of that.

You are asking a very generic high level question, without providing
details of what you have tried, and what isn't working. Hence you
really need to open up more and explain. Can a single site handle all
of these "features" or do you need isolation between them? Is this a
"how can I setup DNS?" or a "how can I setup websesrvers against host
names?" kind of question. It really is worded very openly so people
will be hard pushed to help

Chris