Hi!
I am new using Tomcat so I have a question about performance. I have installed
a cluster with 2 tomcats and apache webserver like proxy in front of Tomcat
cluster but this whole thing is in one server, somebody tell me that is not
useful beacuse is in the same server that is better give more resources to one
tomcat and not split the resources in two.

Somebody here can give any advice about this configuration what do you think
about this ? In this server I have websockets in cluster and I am having
problems with websockets in cluster

Any advice ?

Thks In Advance