James,

On 9/8/16 4:48 PM, James H. H. Lampert wrote:
> On 9/8/16, 12:23 PM, Christopher Schultz wrote:
>
>> Would you care to create an account on the Tomcat Wiki[1] and
>> post your CL program? It may help someone else running in
>> similar environments. In fact, if you want to write-up a whole
>> page about "Running Tomcat on IBM Midrange", you could include
>> that as well as any other nuggets you've collected throughout the
>> years.
>
> Hmm. Looks like there are scant resources there for Tomcat on
> Midrange. (I bookmarked a page at mysamplecode.com that was very
> helpful with my first few installations.)
>
> I now have a Tomcat Wiki account, but it appears I need to request
> posting privileges (apparently via this very list?) in order to
> receive them.
>
> I'm enrolled as "JamesLampert"; I'll see what I can put together
> offline until I'm informed that I have posting privileges on the
> Wiki.

Deputized. You should be able to edit pages and create new ones, now.

Have a look at this page, too:

https://wiki.apache.org/tomcat/FAQ/Other_Operating_Systems

(If you don't die of old age waiting for the page to load)

It's got virtually no information in there, but you could add some
good links if you've got 'em, plus a link to a page dedicated to the
IBM MidRange products.

I've also committed a change to the catalina.bat file and back-ported
it as far back as Tomcat 7. If there is significant interest in
back-porting it to Tomcat 6, it's easy enough to do. If someone asks,
I'll do it.