Hello,

I'm investigating a problem where Tomcat (7.0.92) returns a response
with no HTTP headers very occasionally. It happened during a load test.

According to the captured packets by Wireshark, after Tomcat receives a
request it just returns only a response body. It returns neither a
status line nor HTTP response headers.

This is a screenshot of Wireshark's "Follow HTTP Stream" which is
showing the problematic response: https://i.stack.imgur.com/E6ttG.png

This is a screen shot of "TCP Stream" of the relevant part (only
response): https://i.stack.imgur.com/TLKl3.png

In my opinion, neither an application nor a framework can make Tomcat
behave this way, so I'm wondering if it's a bug or something of
Tomcat. Do you think it can be a bug of Tomcat or is there something
which can make this happen? Was there a relevant change of Tomcat in
recent versions?

This question was originally posted on Stackoverflow. There are some
discussions and a bit of more information there:
https://stackoverflow.com/q/53496598/3591946

Thanks,

Kohei