Completely off-topic.  But I figure this is the perfect group to ask this question to.  I will be teaching a university level intro to Java programming (for non-programming majors) in the spring semester.  I am looking for a good textbook to use.   I've been out of academia for years.  So I'm not up to date on available java textbooks.   If you are aware of a good textbook, please let me know.  You can reply here.  Or just PM me at the address above (please put 'textbook' in the subject line if you PM me).

Thanks.

Jerry (ProfJerry.com)