Hello,

I think this question is independent from the tomcat version but I tried it
with Tomcat 9.0.13 on Windows.
We have several "service" tags in our server.xml because we have several
applications
running in one tomcat with several ports and different configuration
(clientAuth etc).
I tried to use the tomcat manager to deploy to different services but it
failed. It seems that the tomcat manager can only deploy within the same
service because when I deploy the tomcat manager itself to a different
service than it works. I can deploy to that service.

Is this correct or can I configure the tomcat manager to deploy to other
services? I also tried to achive that with a configuration with
"context.xml" but failed.

Please help!