On 1/15/2019 3:20 AM, Mark Thomas wrote:
…
Anything in PascalCase becomes a link to a wiki page of that name.
Usernames are created in this form so references to the user
automatically become links to that user's page in the wiki.

Ah, OK, that explains it. Very good to know. Maybe a little semantic overloading, but as this is my first wiki account anywhere, I'm guessing it's typical with whatever software you're using.

Anyway my account is created, with username `GarretWilson`. After I get permissions I'll update the info on octet encoding for application/x-www-form-urlencoded in relation to the servlet spec. It may not be immediately, but I'll slowly but surely get to it.

Cheers,

Garret