John,

Specifically what "jdbc configuration" am I looking for?  I see all the replicated config files in the eclipse workspace plus the metadata folder, etc.  But I don't really define 'jdbc' explicitly in native tomcat (At least I don't think I do).  So I'm not sure what should be replicated that's possibly not.   What config file paths, etc I'm looking for?  I looked at the Tomcat logs in the Eclipse console.  No mention of JDBC other than the exception.  Is there a bit more detail on what to look for?

Thanks.

Jerry