Thank you sir.

I was truly lucky because I don't know how this Apache organisation  works at the moment.

Now I can prototype a rather complex skeleton application I am working on with a stable

environment, without concern for platform warnings.

Best Regards

Zahid

secure by design http
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=idViw4anA6E&t=1276s