ok

Thank you.

www.backbutton.co.uk
♡۶¯\_(ツ)_/¯ ♡۶
Marriage of loose and tight coupling
-> healthy applications
              ♡۶
javac Garden/Vegetables/VineVegetable.java
java   Garden.Vegetables.VineVegetable
What No!  -classpath -class-path even -cp!

On 08/01/2020 09:48, Mark Thomas wrote:
On 08/01/2020 08:41, Peter Kreuser wrote:
Zahid,

you‘re talking to one of the most respected members of the community
like this?

All participants in Apache communities are expected to follow the code
of conduct:

http://www.apache.org/foundation/policies/conduct.html

This is irrespective of whether you are replying to a message from one
of the founders of the ASF or a first time contributor.

STFU or leave.
While I understand the frustration, statements like the above are only
going to add heat to an already heated situation. Please try and refrain
from such responses.

This calls for an ban!
As one of the list moderators, that thought crossed my mind as soon as I
saw the off-topic Linux vs Windows post. I hoped that it was a one-off.
When it became clear that it wasn't, I posted my request to keep threads
on topic. I hoped that would be sufficient. Clearly it wasn't.

I would urge everyone not to reply to off-topic posts.

If you want to bring a post you find problematic to the attention of the
moderators then please feel free to mail the list moderators at:
users-ow...@tomcat.apache.org